There is a community repository for providing new theme files, color schemes, wallpapers and more!
This repository is available on GitHub and contains all the instructions neccesary to help you get started.
- If you are a C++/Qt developer, there are tons of areas where you could contribute!
- Finding/fixing bugs
- Writing new interface plugins
- Adding functionality to existing plugins
- and more!
- If you are a CSS developer, then you might be interested in making new themes for Lumina® (using QSS: it is very similar to CSS but specifically for Qt applications/widgets).
- These themes can be created/modified directly within the Lumina® theme engine utility and get applied to all Qt5-based applications.
- This website!
- This webite is a simple one created using the “Hugo” static-site generator. All of the sources for this site are managed and run from our repository on GitHub and changes are always welcome!
- If you found a bug or have an idea for a cool new feature, you can post bug reports or feature requests on our GitHub repository.